INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN EDUCATOR?
To join our team:
- Contact us and we will send out information about the role of Educator and an application form.
- Follow up with a phone call to answer any questions you may have.
- Set up a meeting so we can: talk about your aspirations for children in homebased care, discuss the home safety audit and equipment you may need to provide Homebased Care and Education in your home.
- Process the necessary paper work. This will take a few weeksl Once this has been completed we will put your name forward to our families needing care.
- At this point you need to feel comfortable with the family who is interviewing you as our service is about building good relationships.
- If the family choose you as their Educator we provide you with the necessary paper work, resources and Educator folder which has our policies and other relevant information in it that you will need.
- Provide the necessary nursery equipment like porta cots, high chairs and buggies.
- We value any comments you may have on our policies, procedures and any changes you think we could make to improve the quality of our service.
For those interested in becoming an educator for our service, you need to make contact with us through: