Childsplay Homebased Education Service believes children develop and learn best in a safe stimulating and nurturing environment where education and care provided is predictable, calm and familiar which enables children to build trust and relationships. We have carefully selected Educators available to provide care and education in a home based setting which has met our Health and Safety audit.
When a family makes contact with us we:
- Answer any questions and send out an information pack
- When you are ready we will answer any further questions, discuss your needs, talk about the childcare subsidy, fees and provide you with two or three educators to interview (you need to feel comfortable with the person you choose).
- Once you feel comfortable with your choice of Educator we will then set up a time to complete the enrolment.
Things you need to know:
- Payment for child’s care is paid weekly to the Educator.
- We like our families to pay a week in advance when they start their care.
- All our policies and procedures are available.
- On going support by way of phone calls, parent newsletters, and invitations to family events during the year as well as education evenings when applicable.
Phone us today to discuss your education and care needs for your child: